Wednesday 12 February 2014

The escapades of Debo Badru continued from last week.........
She was too close for me to think clearly. By this time, my parasympathetic nervous system had been in session, even though I would really love to make to her, I definitely did not want it to happen this way. What was she thinking? Oh! That by luring me to sleep with her, I would be able to plead on her behalf? “No way! I won’t take advantage of her” I said to myself. During this thought process, she’d already taken to my lips and was devouring it like a northerner who is trying to break his fast with a loaf of bread. I quickly but gently tried to shove her aside but she was just too close and I didn’t want to embarrass her. “We cannot be doing this” I told her. She paused for some moment and sluggishly released my hands from her mammary gland-secreting organs and she was about leaving the room when I realized I needed to break this jinx of missing out on the forbidden fruit all the time when the chances present themselves. “No! She cannot go like this” I thought to myself, it would just be foreplay only! Nothing more! I rushed to meet her as she was about to twist the door knob. The foreplay lasted for about five minutes and we were not even close to an end, then it happened “We really had to get down” well, I assume you know what happened next. It was a bitter-sweet sensation after the session. I had to take that bath again, this time a slow one. She left the room hurriedly grabbing her clothes and using them to cover her frame. “Enoh! I tried to call her back, but she was not going to answer this time, we were done for the day I presumed. Afterwards, I slipped into something lighter, brought my laptop out and continued with the research I was doing on racism which I was planning to include in my upcoming book titled “Psychology of racism”. From that moment on, I could not concentrate on the research itself. I just did something I had never done before, oh! I forgot to tell you? “That was my first time ever” and it was actually interesting. I felt a sensational relief that I had just broken that jinx.
Anyway, I decided I was going to speak to my uncle on her behalf and definitely would try as much as possible to convince him of Enoh’s stay in the house. Now! She really has to stay! Or what do you think? Just then, I heard a strange noise from the corner of the room……………………….my heart skipped again prompting my parasympathetic nervous system to resume action again! What was that? Or more accurately, who made that noise?
TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK……………………………………………….


No comments:

Post a Comment